I am fixing to get really real with you. I don’t do that often. We don’t do serious talks like this at Loaves and Dishes, but this is a sober issue. If you are reading this blog and you are thinking, “I wish I could start a food blog” or “I want to start a food blog”, I need for you to give me your attention for about FIVE minutes and I am going to change your life. Seriously, I want to GIVE you some information that will put you on the right path or at least have you considering why you won’t go after your dreams.
I hope you are looking around Loaves and Dishes and thinking to yourself, “That is a really great site, I wish I knew how to do something like that” or maybe, “what a professional looking blog and I see her stuff on Pintrest too – she really knows what she is doing”. (OK, maybe I am just humoring myself here), but you said, “I want to start a food blog”. Right?
What you need to know is that a year and a half ago, I was sitting in your seat. Here I am, a person who LOVES to cook, who loves to write, who loves to talk and share information. I distinctly remember reading one of my favorite blogs and thinking, “I wish I knew how to do a blog and I would start one. I want to start a food blog”.
WHAT I DID KNOW ABOUT “I WANT TO START A FOOD BLOG”
If that sounds like you, then I want you to know, a year and a half ago, I didn’t know how to do any of this except write and cook. There were some things that I did know though:
- I do know that I am smart enough to get by.
- I have total faith in God to lead me on the right path
- I have a good attitude, I never complain and I don’t give up.
- I believe in myself and believe that I already have or can acquire the skills needed to operate a blog.
- I want to start a food blog
And that would be enough right there if I were only looking at this as a hobby. However….I ALSO know….
- I do not work for myself at my current employer and I am not in control of any portion of the business. That means that my long term stability is completely dependent upon factors over which I have no control.
- And finally – I didn’t have any evidence for this until after I started my blog, but I do believe that given the right business mix, a blog can financially sustain me.
- I want to start a food blog.
Does that sound like something you might say about yourself? Then all I have to say is, “What is stopping you?” I did it. There is nothing super special about me. You can do it too!
What if I told you that I can show you an affordable tool that will give you ALL of the information that you need to start your own blog RIGHT NOW? Would you think about it? What if I told you that this offer REALLY IS LIMITED?
I am going to share with you HOW I STARTED BLOGGING and I am going to tell you, I COULD NOT HAVE STARTED AND KEPT GOING WITH MY BLOG IF IT WEREN’T FOR MY MEMBERSHIP IN THIS GROUP. I would have given up a long time ago! I absolutely and SERIOUSLY depend on Food Blogger Pro as a lifeline – ok, more like an umbilical cord – but you get the idea.
Normally, I would never be this urgent with anyone over anything. But I feel this is an urgent situation and if you are still reading this, you need to know the scoop.
WHY “I WANT TO START A FOOD BLOG”
IS SO URGENT
Up until now, Food Blogger Pro has been available at any time simply for the cost of sign up to anyone who said, “I want to start a food blog”. Things are changing. Starting November 19 at 11:59pm, the doors of Food Blogger Pro will CLOSE and will NOT open again until Spring 2016. The folks who are IN on that date are IN. The folks who are OUT, are OUT. Therefore, you MUST ACT on this offer NOW! There is no more time to be sitting around wondering if this is the right time for you to start your blog! Because once November 19 passes, the doors will be closed and only the ones IN will be IN! Believe me, you want to be IN with all of us who have said, “I want to start a food blog”!
What would you spend each month to ensure that you had the tools you needed to follow your dreams? I can assure you, you would spend more than a membership to Food Blogger Pro. Finally, I’ll remind you, you can always drop out if you aren’t happy with the content – it couldn’t possibly hurt to check it out for month and see what happens.
I joined this group in September 2014 after I said, “I want to start a food blog” and that coincides with my very first entry at Loaves and Dishes:
I have been a member ever since and I will be a member for the foreseeable future because I realize these benefits:
- As a new blogger, I learned EXACTLY how to set up my blog. There are STEP by STEP instructions with a video instructor who taught me how to set up hosting with Bluehost. How to claim my website name and exact step by step (click by click) instructions for how to set up my blog in WordPress.
- There are click by click instructions for how to set up each part of the WordPress site
- The step by step video instructions include information from “how to create a blog post” to the exact functionality of plugins and widgets.
- There are step by step instructions about what outside programs you might need or want and how to sign up for and use these programs to your benefit.
- There are instructions and information about how to optimize for SEO. Even as a relatively small and new blog, I regularly find my name and listings on the first page of google for recipes because I use this information.
- There is a community forum where other bloggers will help you and answer your questions when things don’t go right.
- There are COUPONS for goods and services you NEED as a blogger so that you can take advantage of the great things that are out there at a reduced cost!
- There are photography resources. A blog is all about the photography – that is what people SEE when they visit your site!
- There is a nutrition generator so that I can include that information in my posts if I want.
- There is a LIVE section where Bjork and Lindsey post new information and hold videocasts with live streaming in order to share information and technology that benefits everyone.
- AND There is a new part coming – that I don’t even know about yet. YAY!
- I want to start a food blog AND I want to keep doing a food blog!
SEE FOR YOURSELF: EXAMPLES OF HOW MY FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY HAS IMPROVED FROM FOOD BLOGGER PRO
I thought this photo of these cupcakes was pretty good when I took it!
Here is a photo I took of Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Drizzle yesterday….
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT, “I WANT TO START A FOOD BLOG?”
I couldn’t be a more staunch and proud advocate for Food Blogger Pro. As you will see, if you come back and read my monthly report, I am FINALLY earning some income from my blog and I can only imagine that this will increase over time as I learn and grow in my blogging. There IS ALWAYS more to learn!
Now, I’m asking you. You came here and you kept reading because you thought, “I wish I could do that and I want to start a food blog”. I’ve just told you EXACTLY how you can. What is stopping you from living your dream? The ball is in your court and you don’t have much time to give it a go.
Click the BLUE BOX below to learn more – I believe it takes you on a main line straight into Food Blogger Pro where you can cruise around and see what is there for yourself. Take a Look See and then Sign up today. The doors are closing soon and BELIEVE ME, you WANT to be a PART. You want to be IN! Now, go start your food blog! If you have a question, please email me at wendi(at)loavesanddishes.net. I will happily answer any question that I can.
And just so you know and so that everything is out in the open and “transparent” as is the word of the day. If you should sign up using my link here (because I am an affiliate of Food Blogger Pro) I do get a percentage of the purchase. But believe me, you will be the real winner because you will be living your dreams! I wouldn’t even have known to mention this except that I learned that I should and must from Food Blogger Pro. See – they even give you information about how to keep yourself out of trouble. Now – get on in there and take a look. You’ll see.