It is cold outside. A warm peanut butter chocolate chip cookie and a cold glass of milk is the perfect remedy! This is your recipe! You need an easy and delicious cookie to make to give for the holidays? Your neighbor will kiss you for this one!
Perfect and easy cookies – every time – and OH SO MUCH BETTER than the instant, slice off the tube cookies from the refrigerated section at the grocery or from the box/bag section of the grocery!
Let’s eat ya’ll!
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. ~ Philippians 4:13
- 1 Cup of butter – softened
- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- ½ Cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 12 ounces of chocolate chips
- 4 ouces of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 and line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt with a wire whisk. Then add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix on low until well combined.
- Add in the chocolate and peanut butter chips and stir until mixed well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon sized balls onto the baking sheet – allow at least 3 inches between balls.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden and set.
- Allow the baking sheet to cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes and then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an air tight container
And now for a post blog dessert. This poem was copied from http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/171619
If you love poetry – go there and check out their collection of poems – its awesome.
“Hope” is the thing with feathers