Refreshing crisp and bright mint water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating mint leaves to your crystal clear water for a wonderful mint infused water!
Servings: 8 servings
- 30 leaves mint
- ½ Gallon Water
Place mint leaves into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in. (Crush the leaves as you put them in the pitcher for more flavor)
Pour ½ gallon of water over the mint and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh mint leaves. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. Its beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest mint you can.
- Squeeze some of the mint leaves so that you'll get the most flavor .
- Allow the mint to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave them in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Try mixing your mint water with other flavors like blueberry or raspberry.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg