Buffalo Chex Mix
Crunch and a tad spicy and SUPER DELICIOUS!
Servings: 12 servings
- 4 Cups Rice Chex
- 4 Cups Wheat Chex
- 2 Cups Four Cheese Cheeze Its
- 2 Cups mini Pretzels
- 6 tbs butter melted
- 21/2 Tbs Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce or other hot sauce
- 1oz package ranch dressing mix
PRO TIP: For added crunch, blast under the broiler for a minute or two.
- You'll need a very large bowl to mix this in properly. It's difficult to do on a sheet pan, but you could possibly.
- Melt the butter in the microwave OR on the stove, just be careful not to brown the butter.
- You can make some substitutions like using small pretzel sticks instead of mini pretzels, use cheezits instead of the four cheese crackers we used here.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1261mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 10mg