Amazing Arugula Caprese Salad
A delicious and refreshing summer salad - best made with home grown tomatoes.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 Cups Baby Arugula
- 1 medium fresh tomato – cut into slices
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella- cut into slices – or if using the small balls – cut in half
- 10 fresh basil leaves – 5 cut into a chiffonade 5 whole for decoration
- 4 Tbs very good balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbs very good olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange Arugula in a bed on the plate
Arrange the tomato to alternate with the mozzarella on the plate
Sprinkle with salt and pepper
sprinkle the basil chifonade onto the tomato/mozzarella
Add other basil leaves
Drizzle the salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- An amazingly flavorful and quick salad.
- Use fresh cracked pepper for the best taste.