Ghirardelli Brownie Mix Recipe
Easy PURE BROWNIE PERFECTION and Chocolatey Goodness that EVERYONE on your holiday list will LOVE! Ghirardelli Brownies Recipe is the WAY TO GO! Easy PURE BROWNIE PERFECTION and Chocolatey Goodness that EVERYONE on your holiday list will LOVE! Ghirardelli Brownies Recipe is the WAY TO GO!
Servings: 12 servings
9x9 baking pan
- 1 box Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
Preheat the oven to 325.
Spray a 9x9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray
In a bowl mix all of the ingredients together well with a spatula.
Pour the contents of the bowl into the prepared baking dish.
Bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes.
- For luscious thick brownies, double the mix and bake in a 9x9 deep dish baking pan. You’ll be amazed at the flavor and thickness.
- Cover your brownies with something fun as soon as they are out of the oven like: sprinkles, popcorn, Hershey's chocolate syrup, icing, etc. Get creative!
- Try mixing in some M&M type candies with your brownies (½ - 1 cup).
- Serve warm with a good quality vanilla ice cream for an eye popping dessert.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 7mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg