FAST, EASY Cheeseburger Dip with the hearty meaty taste of burgers and cheese together with all of your favorite burger toppings like tomato and onion PLUS add BACON for even MORE flavor!
Servings: 24 servings
- 16 Oz Velveeta whole loaf
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 10 oz Rotel tomatoes and green chilis
- 4 oz chopped green chilies can
- 1 lb ground beef 80/20
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic heaping
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
Cut the velveeta and cream cheese into cubes.
Put the velveeta, cream cheese, rotel, chopped green chilis into the cooking vessel (crockpot bowl, saucepan, oven safe dish, etc)
In a large skillet, tear the ground beef into 1 inch pieces and cook over medium heat until no longer pink. While cooking, add the minced garlic and packet of hidden valley ranch to the beef. When cooked through, drain off any grease and put the cooked ground beef into the dish with the cheeses and rotel.
Heat in crockpot for 2-3 hours (saucepan, until melted)(baking dish at 300 for 30 minutes). Just before serving, top with cheddar cheese and allow to melt completely.
- Change up the flavors slightly by adding some worcestershire, ketchup and mustard, diced tomatoes or a different cheese on top!
- It’s fine to substitute garlic powder for minced garlic - 1 tbsp of either.
- Substitute taco seasoning for the hidden valley ranch for a slightly different flavor.
- Sausage is good instead of hamburger!
- Cheese whiz will work instead of velveeta, BUT it’s more expensive for the same quantity.
- It’s fine to halve this recipe for a smaller crowd.
- This dip does freeze ok.
- It saves in the fridge for about 5-7 days.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 421mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 421IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 1mg