Easy Blueberry Cobbler
Fresh, EASY and mixes up in literally a few minutes resulting in an easy blueberry cobbler that is soft, tasty, pillowy and DELICIOUS! You probably already have everything you need!
Servings: 12 servings
- 4 Tbs Butter melted
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar Granulated White
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
Preheat the oven to 350
Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with non stick baking spray and set aside.
Melt ½ stick of butter (4 tbs) in a microwave safe dish (30 secs - 1 minute in the microwave) and set aside for the next step.
In a large bowl, mix together milk, flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, almond and salt until smooth.
Pour this mix into the prepared baking dish
Either gently fold the blueberries into the mix or you can simply sprinkle the blueberries over the top, either way works! (The blueberries gently sink down into the cake mix as it bakes)
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until slightly browned on top!
Serve hot with ice cream!
PRO TIP: For a super flavor kick, mix in the zest of ½ a lemon while adding the other ingredients. The tastes are perfect together.
PRO TIP: If you LOVE more fruit but don’t have any more blueberries, add in a drained can of peach slices. Peaches and blueberries are terrific together!
- Be sure to prepare the pan with baking spray otherwise it is likely to stick to the baking dish.
- Use the best ingredients you can afford. Fresh blueberries always turn out the best.
Frozen or Canned blueberries will work fine too. Canned blueberries tend to burst and fall apart more easily.
- If you decide to fold the blueberries in, gently fold them in at the end. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to avoid breaking up your berries.
- If you prefer a more crunchy top, turn the broiler on for the last minute or so to brown the top.
- For MORE blueberry goodness, use up to 4 Cups of blueberries.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg