Refreshing crisp and bright lime water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating lime to your crystal clear water for a wonderful lime infused water! Enjoy all of Loaves and Dishes Infused waters!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Cup Lime slices
- ½ Gallon Water
Pour ¾ Cup lime slices into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in.
Squeeze the remaining ¼ Cup limes and put them into the pitcher.
Pour ½ gallon of water over the limes and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh lime slices. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. Its beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest limes you can find.
- Squeeze some of the limes so that you'll get the most flavor and color from them .
- Allow the limes to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave them in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try mixing your lime water with other flavors like blueberry or raspberry.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg