Refreshing crisp and bright apple water starts your day off right! Add fresh beautiful apple to your crystal clear water for a wonderful apple infused water!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Cup apple slices (1-2 apples, any type)
- ½ Gallon Water
Pour apple slices into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in.
Pour ½ gallon of water over the apple slices and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh apple slices. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. Its beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest apples you can.
- Allow the apples to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave them in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try mixing your apple water with other flavors like blueberry or raspberry.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg