Refreshing crisp and bright Rosemary water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating Rosemary to your crystal clear water for a wonderful rosemary infused water!
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 stalks rosemary
- ½ Gallon Water
Place rosemary into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in.
Pour ½ gallon of water over the rosemary and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh mint leaves. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. Its beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest rosemary you can.
- Allow the rosemary to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave it in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Try mixing your rosemary water with other flavors like minty or lemon.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg