Refreshing crisp and bright orange water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating orange to your crystal clear water for a wonderful orange infused water!
Servings: 8 servings
Pour orange slices into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in.
Squeeze at least some of the slices as you put them into the pitcher.
Pour ½ gallon of water over the orange slices and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh orange slices. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. Its beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest orange you can.
- Squeeze some of the orange slices so that you'll get the most flavor and color from them .
- Allow the orange to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave them in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try mixing your orange water with other flavors like lime or raspberry.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg