Thumbprint Hershey Kiss Cookies
10 minutes and 2 ingredients to perfect holiday (or anytime) treat cookies!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 package peanut butter break apart cookies 24 cookies
- 24 hershey kisses unwrapped
Place sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to temperature stated on the cookie package.
Place the cookies on the baking sheet with enough space to allow them to spread out. Bake according to package instructions. While baking, unwrap the kisses.
When cookies are done, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Press the hershey cookies into the peanut butter cookie tops before completely cooled.
- Use a name brand cookie like Pillsbury to ensure the quality of the taste.
- Start unwrapping the kisses as soon as you put the cookies in the oven because that takes more time than anything.
- Allow the cookies to cool for quite a bit before placing the kisses so that the hot cookie doesn't melt the kiss.
- When storing these cookies, lay in a single layer in a plastic container, put a sheet of parchment or wax paper over the top and then stack the next layer, otherwise the kisses will want to fall off.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg