Hot Chocolate Jar Recipe
A fast, easy gift to give at this holiday season and it's done and ready in about 5 minutes.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 Cups Powdered Milk
In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, cocoa and powdered milk. Use a whisk if you notice any lumps.
Portion into half pint jars and label for gifts.
Instructions for use: 1/2 cup mix with 1/2 cup hot water. Stir well.
- This is a fun and versatile recipe to give for the holidays! Package in mason type jars and give handwritten instructions.
- You could give this gift with a set of mugs and some fun stir sticks (like candy canes).
- Be sure to whisk these ingredients to remove any lumps.
- If you note that the mixture is still lumpy, sift through a kitchen strainer.
- For an optional addition to your gift, you could add some crushed candy canes, mini marshmallows, crushed chocolate bits.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 787mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 399IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 408mg | Iron: 2mg