White Chocolate Rod Pretzels with m&ms
Easy Fast and Absolutely Mouth Cramming Delicious! These White Chocolate Rod Pretzels with m&ms are the best easy treat of the season! Anyone can make these and they are complete in about 5 minutes!
Prep Time2 minutes mins
Cook Time2 minutes mins
Assembly Time1 minute min
Total Time5 minutes mins
Keyword: White chocolate pretzel rods with m&ms
Servings: 10 servings
Author: Wendi Spraker
- 12 oz white chocolate chips or almond bark, cut into small pieces
- 10 pretzel rods
- 1/3 cup mini m&m's
In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips or almond bark for 2 minutes. Stir and reheat in 1 minute intervals until well melted. Pour onto a plate or shallow dish.
Roll top 1/3-2/3 of pretzel rod in the chocolate until the top is coated well.
Pour mini m&ms onto a different plate and roll pretzel rod in the m&m's. Use your fingers to press m&ms onto the chocolate. Lay pretzel rod onto parchment paper and allow to cool completely.
- We have made these with both chocolate chips and with melting chocolate candy and prefer the candy type coating (or almond bark). It melts well, hardens quickly and the toppings stick easily to it.
- Coating the pretzel rod works best if you have a shallow tray or plate to put the chocolate in and then roll the pretzel in the chocolate.
- The same works for the topping, place it on a plate and then roll the pretzel rod in the topping.
- It's easiest to only coat the top 1/3 of the pretzel rod, but people seem to like pretzel rods with about 2/3 dipped in chocolate.
- Lay these on a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper to cool and allow the chocolate to harden completely.
- You can stick the whole tray into the freezer or fridge to help cool it more quickly.
- The little plastic bags that are for individually wrapping cookies make a suitable cover for the chocolate end of the pretzel rod.
- They display easily in a small mason type jar.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg