One Cup Cobbler Recipe
Easy and FAST! This delicious one cup cobbler recipe is made with one can of fruit and one cup of easy ingredients!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup butter 1/2 stick
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 oz can of fruit
Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare a 2 quart or small baking dish with non stick spray. Place butter into the dish and put in the oven during preheating. Drain the fruit can.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, milk and cinnamon.
Once the butter is melted, remove the baking dish from the oven. Add the flour mix into the baking dish and pour the fruit into the flour mix.
Bake on the center rack of the oven in the middle for 35-45 minutes. When the surface is no longer jiggly and is browned, it is done.
Sugar: Any bake-able sugar substitute - amount per package for substitutions.
Flour: Bisquick, all purpose flour or self rising flour - equal quantities
Canned Fruit: Two cups of fresh fruit, add sugar to sweeten per taste and cook on stove top in a small amount of water until it is the consistency of canned fruit.
Butter: Any butter substitute, same quantity. Vegetable oil, same quantity.
Milk: Powdered Milk, reconstituted and same quantity of liquid. Evaporated milk, same quantity. Half and half, same quantity.
Cinnamon: Nutmeg - half quantity, Apple pie spice, same quantity.
- I always just melt the butter in the baking dish while I'm mixing up the rest of the ingredients and the oven is warming, but you could melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove top if you wish BUT the butter does have to be melted.
- I've always added the fruit in last and on top of the mixed ingredients BUT I don't think it hurts if you mix the fruit in with the flour mix,.
- If this isn't sweet enough for you, you can always add more sugar or top with some powdered sugar.
- The fruit is variable, feel free to add more or less according to your tastes. This recipe is relying upon a 15 oz can of fruit.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 534IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg