How to Cook Creamed Corn
A recipe for creamed corn
Servings: 2 people
- 1 14.5 oz can of creamed corn
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs heavy cream
- 1 tsp granulated white sugar
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat on the stovetop, place all of the ingredients together.
Heat over medium heat until heated through and bubbly, serve hot.
- While I usually tell you to drain a canned food and then add water back, in this case, no. The liquid part of the can is important for the flavor here, so please leave it in there!
- Adding the cream and sugar is optional, however, if you want your creamed corn to taste like homemade, I think it is important.