How To Cook Frozen Meatballs
This quick and easy 30 minutes dinner will have you gleaming as the STAR of dinner and only you will know how easy it was!
Servings: 8 servings
- 40 Precooked Frozen Meatballs
- 2 15 oz cans of San Marzano Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 6 oz cans of Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbs Itallian Herbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
PRO TIP: These meatballs taste BEST with a little char on them. For added flavor, bake them on an aluminum foil covered pan in the oven for 20 minutes first! Perfect!
- The meatballs are already fully cooked, so all you are really doing is heating them up! They can thaw and heat up in the sauce as it cooks!
- If you prefer to use a jarred sauce, simply follow these same instructions and instead of adding the tomatoes, paste and seasonings, simply add your own preferred jarred sauce.
- This recipe is terrific over spaghetti, but for fun try some of the other types of pasta like Penne or Bow Tie!
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 640mg | Potassium: 606mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 12.3mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2.1mg