Clays Famous Three Bean Casserole
Easy three bean casserole baked bean casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 1 Can of Cannellini Beans can use Butter Bean’s if you can’t locate Cannelini Beans - drained
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans -drained
- 2 Cans of Pork N Beans – drained
- ½ Lb Bacon cut into small pieces and cooked till almost crispy.
- 1 medium onion diced.
- 1 loosely packed Cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
Preheat the oven to 375. Drain all of the beans and mix together in a bowl. Fry the bacon in a skillet. Remove the cooked bacon from the skillet and drain all but 2 Tbs of the grease.
Cook the diced onion in the bacon grease over medium heat until the onion is soft – about 4 minutes. Add the brown sugar and apple cider vinegar to the onion and let boil for a few minutes – stand back – it will make you cough if you breath the fumes
Mix everything together in a casserole dish (9x13) and bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.