How to Cook Frozen Chicken Strips
Want CRISPY, CRUNCHY AND FLAVORFUL Chicken Strips every time with your favorite frozen variety? No problem, here's how!
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tbs Seasoned Salt
- 6 Chicken Strips
Preheat oven to 400.
Spread the number of chicken tenders you prefer out on a baking sheet.
Pour the vegetable oil over the tenders and sprinkle with the season all salt.
Using your hands coat the tenders well with the oil and salt.
Bake for 18-22 minutes in the oven.
Remove, allow to rest for a few minutes and then serve.
- Check the product package for your chicken tenders and follow oven and time settings.
- Different products require different amounts of time/temperature in the oven.
- You can try other types of seasonings if you do not have seasoned salt. For example:
- 1 tsp onion powder with 1 tsp garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- ½ tsp onion powder, ½ tsp dried thyme and 1 tsp garlic salt with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- If you are concerned with the oil, try spritzing your chicken strips with non stick cooking spray and then sprinkling with the salt and or herbs.
Calories: 807kcal | Protein: 64g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 46g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 7324mg | Potassium: 1110mg | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1.1mg