How To Microwave Asparagus
Fast, Easy and Ready in a Minute this microwave asparagus recipe will have you sitting down to dinner with a fresh delicious green side dish.
Servings: 4 servings
tongs or a fork
- 2 Tbs Water
- 1 bunch of Asparagus
Wet a paper towel with the 2 Tbs of water. Squeeze out any excess water from the paper towel.
Wrap the paper towel around the Asparagus.
Heat on high for 4 minutes.
Check if the Asparagus is hot enough.
Repeat in 20 second intervals until Asparagus is heated through.
PRO TIP: If you want even MORE flavor out of your Asparagus, wet the paper towel with chicken broth instead of water.
- You can use this recipe for as many Asparagus as you like, but wrap them with no more than 8 stalks together.
- If you are cooking more Asparagus, increase the time accordingly.
- Top your heated Asparagus with a pat of butter, salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- You might also like your asparagus topped with salad dressing (personally I like Ranch on mine).
- There’s an entire list in the post for topping ideas.
Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg