How to Cut a Peach
This quick post shows you exactly how to cut a peach for all kinds of uses!
Servings: 1 serving
Using a sharp knife, cut the peach along the seam down to the pit all the way around
using a twisting motion, separate the two halves from each other.
Remove the pit
Cut the peach into quarters from the halves.
Remove the peel with the edge of the knife.
Cut into smaller pieces if wanted
- If you plan to cut MANY peaches, you'll want to use the blanching technique to remove the skins.
- Use this technique if you are peeling fewer than 5 peaches. If more, then use blanching to peel the peach.
- Peaches are typically cut into 8ths for pies, however, use your judgement with the size peaches you have available.
- You'll want to include the juice in whatever application you are using.
- Choose peaches that are fresh and with no bruises or mold.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Iron: 1mg