How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes
Warm, Comforting and delicious potato flavor! Mashed Potatoes are THE BEST! I’ll show you how to freeze Mashed Potatoes to save it for a later meal!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 Cups Mashed Potatoes This recipe works for any amount of mashed potatoes
Label your freezer bag with the name of the contents, the date and a use by date (6 months from now).
Put the mashed potatoes into the bag and squeeze out as much air as possible. Place the bag into the freezer.
- Allow mashed potatoes to cool completely before putting into the freeze bag.
- Squeeze as much air as possible from the freezer bag before freezing.
- For reheating, add a little milk to the thawed potatoes to help with the reheat.
- Reheat slowly over low heat.
- Thaw by placing the bag in the refrigerator 24 hours before using.
- This recipe works for any amount of mashed potatoes
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 329mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg