How To Freeze Cheese Slices
Did you find some Cheese Slices on SALE? Is your Cheese about to expire? NO PROBLEM! When you know HOW TO FREEZE Cheese , you’ll be saving money, time and cheese you can use later!
Servings: 20 servings
Use a sharpie marker to write on the cheese package: today’s date, use by date (3-6 months), how many days until expired.
Freeze the cheese in the store package for no more than 2-3 weeks.
If you need to freeze for longer, then wrap the cheese inside the store container with a zip lock bag.
Place the cheese in the freezer until needed.
- Buy more cheese than you need when it is on sale and freeze some for later!
- Use your frozen cheese as soon as you can. Don’t let it stay frozen longer than 6 months.
- Remember that cheese will go bad after you thaw it, use it quickly.
- Don’t try to freeze cheese that is on the verge of spoiling, it will still spoil quickly when you thaw it.
- To thaw cheese, place it in the refrigerator a day or two before you plan to use it.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 22mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 227IU | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 1mg