Cheddar Bacon Loaded Ranch Dip
This cheesy, smoky, tangy cheddar bacon loaded ranch dip will have everyone DIGGING IN so fast and furious, you’ll wonder, “What exactly did I put in that dip?”. No worries, we got you covered right here! Better make a double recipe!
Servings: 16 servings
- 2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip or dressing mix.
- 3/4 Cup Mayo
- 4 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 1/4 Cup Milk whole or 2%.
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Roma Tomatoes remove the insides and dice the rest
- 6 Stalks Green onion white and green parts chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp OR use 1 package of precooked bacon.
- 1 Cup SHARP cheddar shredded cheese.
- 1 Tbs Hot Sauce
In a large bowl, mix the ranch dip, mayo, cream cheese and milk together with a whisk until completely mixed.
Gently mix the remainder of the ingredients until it appears that all parts of the dip are mixed well. Just be careful not to break up the cheddar and the tomatoes.
Cover and Refrigerate for 24 - 48 hours for best taste.
- You can adjust the mayo and milk depending on how thick you want your dip. If you get the dip out to use it and find that it is thicker than you please, add milk by tablespoon amounts and stir . Repeat until it is as thick as you please.
- This dip works BEST with a flavored ruffled chip - personally, I LOVE it with a cheddar sour cream chip, but it works well with other flavored chips as well. I mean, I won't say no to a dipping corn chip either, but I'm just sharing what tastes best!
- This dip makes a great topping for chili, just saying. Baked Potatoes too.
- Works as a veggie dip as well.
- To remove the insides of the tomatoes, cut the tomato in half from root to stem end. Use a spoon to scrape out the insides and discard those. Cut the shells into strips and then cut into small cubes.
PRO TIP: For a little extra kick, seed and rib a fresh jalapeno pepper. Chop small and add to the dip! YUM! Plus, crunch!
- You can use Greek Yogurt or sour cream instead of Mayo if needed.
- Neufchatel cheese or low fat cream cheese is ok to use instead of cream cheese.
- You can use the Hidden Valley Ranch DIP instead of the Dressing Mix, either works fine.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 301IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg