Bright, fresh and endlessly like the taste of summer, strawberry water is the perfect strawberry infused water to get your day going! Try any of Loaves and Dishes terrific beverages today!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 Cup Strawberry fresh or frozen
- 1/2 gallon water tap is fine, filtered works too
PRO TIP - Using frozen strawberries will help chill the water more quickly.
- It is fine to use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Cut the strawberries into slices or halves if you prefer this look.
- Remove the strawberries after 5 hours but the water can be kept for up to 5 days.
- Consider combining flavors by adding other fruits or cucumber or rosemary to the water.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg