Refreshing crisp and bright cucumber water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating cucumber to your crystal clear water for a wonderful cucumber infused water! Enjoy all of Loaves and Dishes Infused waters!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Cup cucumber slices
- ½ Gallon Water
Pour cucumber slices into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in.
Pour ½ gallon of water over the cucumber and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh cucumber slices. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. It's beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest cucumber you can find.
- Allow the cucumber to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave them in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Try mixing your cucumber water with other flavors like lemon or lime.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg