Refreshing crisp and bright ginger water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating ginger to your crystal clear water for a wonderful ginger infused water!
Servings: 8 servings
- 5 Inch Ginger
- ½ Gallon Water
Put 2 Cups of water on to boil
Peel Ginger and cut into match sticks
In a heat proof vessel, add ginger sticks and pour boiling water over the top.
Once cooled, add cup of ginger water to pitcher and pour 1/2 gallon of water over the top.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. It's beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest ginger you can.
- Allow the ginger to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave ginger in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove it after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Try mixing your ginger water with other flavors like lemon or lime.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg