Refreshing crisp and bright basil water starts your day off right! Add fresh invigorating basil leaves to your crystal clear water for a wonderful basil infused water!
Servings: 8 servings
- 20 leaves basil
- ½ Gallon Water
Place basil leaves into the bottom of a pitcher or container (like a mason jar) that you will keep your infused water in. (Crush the leaves as you put them in the pitcher for more flavor)
Pour ½ gallon of water over the basil and stir.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Pour into glass and garnish the water with some fresh basil leaves. Feel free to use ice.
PRO TIP: For a fancy twist, dip the rim of the glass in colored sugar. Its beautiful and adds a bit of sweetness to your day.
- Use the freshest basil you can.
- crush some of the basil leaves so that you'll get the most flavor .
- Allow the basil to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave them in the pitcher for up to 4 hours but remove them after that.
- Save the infused water in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Try mixing your basil water with other flavors like lemon or lime.
- Do you prefer sparkling water? No problem, use that instead of regular water.
Serving: 80z | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg