Muffin Mix Pancakes
Fluffy, light and super flavorful, please tell me again why we haven't been making pancakes with muffin mix? Because muffin mix pancakes are EASY and AFFORDABLE and you'll come out looking like the breakfast chef with the best!
Servings: 4 servings
measuring cups and spoon
- 3 packs muffins mix 6.5-7 oz packages
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Blueberries Optional
- 4 Tbs butter or vegetable oil
Preheat the frying pan on low while mixing ingredients.
Mix all of the ingredients together. Be careful adding delicate berries and fold those rather than whisk.
Add small pat of butter to the frying pan and allow it to melt. Pour the pancake batter out onto the pan using a 1/4 cup measure. Heat until the pancake bubbles large bubbles in the middle of the pancake. Turn and heat on the other side till fluffy. Remove and repeat until the batter is used up.
PRO TIP: Add a cup ful of goodies to your mix that coordinates with your mix. Blueberry muffin mix, add blueberries. Berry muffins, add strawberries. Lemon Poppy Seed muffins, add poppy seeds.
- It takes quite a while to heat up your pancake pan, and it's best to do so using very low heat so as not to overheat the pan.
- When adjusting the heat to the pan, do so in small increments. A tiny adjustment in the heat can seriously change the cooking time for your pancake.
- Turn pancakes when they start to have bubbles coming up through the surface and bubbles at the edges.
- For the best results, you want a thicker pancake batter.
- To avoid over greasing your surface, use a silicon brush to paint butter or oil over the cooking surface.
Serving: 4pancakes | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 621IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 1mg