Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce
Tangy, Sweet, Smoky and that added something that makes chick fil a sauce the perfect condiment for nearly anything!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbs BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbs water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs sugar
- You'll really need a whisk to make this come out perfectly.
- This recipe makes about 1/2 cup, which is enough for a couple of people, but you may want to double the recipe for 3 or more people or if you want to put some in the fridge to use on other things.
- This makes a terrific salad dressing and taco topping.
- Be super careful with the liquid smoke, it's a powerful substance.
- The liquid smoke gives this recipe the little extra something that it needs, but if you can't find it or don't have any, leave it off and you will still have a very good sauce.
- I use Sweet Baby Rays basic barbecue sauce, but feel free to try a different kind.
- A less flavorful mayo works best here. Something like Hellmans or Aldi brand is best.
- You'll want to use a good dijon mustard here.
- Allow the sauce to sit for at least 5 minutes but overnight is even better as this allows time for the flavors to really meld.
Serving: 0.25Cup | Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 63IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg