ALL THE SECRETS TO PERFECT PASTA SALAD
This recipe makes a perfect pasta salad loved by everyone! There are lots of variations you can choose to make it your own!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 lb Pasta
- 1 Chopped Bell Pepper any color or mix and match
- 2 Cups Chopped Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup Garbanzo Beans
- ½ Cup of Ham
- ½ Cup Muenster Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Thinly sliced and chopped red onion
- ½ Cup Good quality Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 packets of Italian Dressing
Cook Pasta according to package instructions. Be sure to salt the water well. When reaches al dente (about 10 minutes), drain and cool.
Chop all of the remaining ingredients (except lemon juice, olive oil and italian dressing) into bite sized pieces.
Mix lemon juice, olive oil and italian dressing into a small glass jar with a lid and shake well.
Mix the pasta and chopped ingredients gently with a spatula. Pour the dressing over the top and gently fold in with a rubber spatula. Chill and serve cold.
- The post for this recipe gives LOTS of alternatives for ingredients. I hope you will check it out.
- Cut things in small pieces that are approximately the same size so that nothing overwhelms anything else.
- For lots of other good ideas and different types of pasta salads, check out the post!
Serving: 3g | Calories: 140kcal