Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
Easy and delicious. Ready in about 30 minutes and so wrong it's right!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 8 piece Package of Good Quality Hot Dogs
- 8 slices of bacon - thick cut is best
Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Wrap each hot dog in a spiral manner with a slice of bacon and secure each end with a toothpick
Bake on center rack in center of oven for about 30-45 minutes until bacon is done.
Serve on hot dog buns with desired condiments.
- Use a good quality all beef hot dog for this recipe.
- Make sure you have good quality bacon. Thick sliced is best. If you use thin sliced, then decrease the bake time.
- When the bacon is done, this recipe is done!