10x Canned Biscuits
This recipe gives you several toppings to try on your canned biscuits to take them to the next level to make the best canned biscuits ever!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 Tbs unsalted sweet cream butter for every 4 biscuits
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 Can of Canned biscuits - any type
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 Tbs freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh cracked black pepper - to taste
- 1 Tbs white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Select a cast iron skillet for the number of biscuits that you are choosing to make. If you will not make the entire can of biscuits- you can wrap the remainder tightly in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for a couple of days until ready to use. Place your butter in your cast iron skillet and place the skillet in the oven. Turn the oven on to preheat to the stated temp on your can of biscuits.
Mix together the topping ingredients that you choose and set aside.
When the oven comes to temperature, remove the skillet from the oven. Working quickly, wipe the biscuit in the melted butter and then turn it over and set it in the pan (so that both sides of the biscuit will be buttered). Be careful not to burn your fingertips - the butter is hot! Snuggle the biscuits up to one another in the pan so that they are touching. Once as many biscuits are in the pan as you desire, sprinkle with the desired topping and place the pan in the oven
Bake according to the package instructions for your biscuits. Remove from the oven when done. Serve immediately.
- You can make the best canned biscuits ever by simply following these directions. Choose the different toppings for your biscuits based on what you like best to go with your dinner.
- You'll need to know that once cooked, your biscuits will last for 3-5 days and you can reheat them in the oven or toaster oven. The microwave doesn't work that great for reheating bread.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 108IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg