Easy 3 Ingredient Freezer Ice Cream
Magic Ice Cream! 3 Ingredients and 15 minutes! That's all you need to have ice cream! Creamy, rich and satisfying! No Churn Ice cream that is A-OK!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream – refrigerated.
- 1 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large kitchen bowl pour the whipping cream and the vanilla extract. Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form (about 2-3 minutes).
Then, slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk while whipping and whip until firm peaks form.
Pour into a loaf pan or bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer and keep there until it is firm and set. (about 8-10 hours in a commercial freezer, 24 hours in household freezer)
PRO TIP: Chill the bowl of your stand mixer by putting it in the freezer. This helps the cream to whip up quickly!
- Chill the whipping cream VERY WELL before using (you might even stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes before using).
- It never hurts to chill the sweetened condensed milk either.
- This is a SWEET dessert! You will want to pair it with something like a berry pie, blackberry cobbler or something tart!
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 44mg | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 39mg