Guacamole Receta Facile
Ready in 10 minutes or less!! You won't believe how easy this recipe is! Just mix it up, let it sit for an hour and then devour!
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 package of prepared fresh Pico de Gallo available in the fruits and veggie section
- ¾ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime wedges for squeezing
Remove the avocado skin and seed, cut into 1 inch cubes and place in a bowl. Add the Pico de gallo and garlic salt. Stir gently.
Add the pico de gallo, coriander, garlic salt and lemon juice and mix well. Smash up the avocados so that your sauce is as smooth or chunky as you like it!
Add salt and pepper to taste. (You really have to taste it. If it doesn't taste just right, you need to add salt).
Serve with tortilla chips, garnish with lime slices and chopped cilantro leaves.
PRO TIP: When saving this guacamole, cover with plastic wrap and put the wrap right down on top of the guacamole so that it is touching. This helps keep it from turning brown.
- An avocado is ripe when it gives gently as you press on the skin with your thumb.
- To cut up an avocado easily, cut it in half from the stem down. Remove the seed. Cut the flesh into hashmark sections. Scoop out with a spoon from each half.
- Avocados start to turn brown very quickly. You'll want to cut these up and this mix with the other ingredients pretty quickly. The lemon helps to keep it from turning brown.
- Some people are very sensitive to cilantro. Pico has cilantro in it. If you need to leave the cilantro out, simply cut up tomato and onions very small to add instead. Use 1/2 cup of tomato and 1/2 an onion both chopped small.
- Top with a little lime juice for a special kick and serve with lime sections for garnish.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 10.6mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.5mg