4 Ingredient Easy Texas Toast
This easy recipe for delicious THREE INGREDIENT Texas Toast will have your family begging for more
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 loaf Italian Bread or any bread that you enjoy.
- 8 Tbs Butter room temp
- 1 Tbs garlic minced
- 1 Tbs Italian Herbs dried
Slice the bread to the thickness that you enjoy. 1" is about right.
In a bowl, mix together the room temperature butter, garlic and herbs
Spread the butter mixture on the bread.
Cook under the broiler for 4 minutes on one side
Turn the bread and broil on the other side for 1 minute.
PRO TIP: Add a sprinkle of cheese (cheddar is a good choice) to really jazz up your meal!
- Use a serrated knife to cut the bread to avoid squishing it down.
- Mix the butter, herbs and garlic together using a fork, it smashes the butter together well.
- Perfectly fine to use jarred minced garlic. If you are mincing yourself, mince very fine.
- If you don't have italian dried herbs, substitute a mixture of thyme, rosemary, parsley.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 243mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 244IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg