Yum Yum Sauce
This is the recipe for Yum Yum Sauce. Easy and simple
Servings: 20 servings
- 2 Cups of Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ Cup of water
- 1 tsp Sriracha or other hot sauce.
PRO TIP: Make this the day BEFORE you plan to use it and it will taste so much better once the flavors have had time to meld.
- Be ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are using Garlic POWDER and Onion POWDER and not garlic salt and onion salt. If you use the salt version, this recipe will be WAY too salty.
- Some folks like to add some melted butter and more sriracha and cayenne. This gives more flavor without a ton more heat.
- The whisking sometimes seems to take forever. No worries, just keep at it and the lumps WILL eventually whisk out.
- I find that either Hellman's, Dukes or Blue Plate mayo work best for this recipe.
- It is fine to substitute a mayo substitute (like a vegan mayo) if you need to for dietary purposes.
Serving: 3tbs | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 232IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg