HOW TO MAKE CANNED CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP BETTER
This recipe gives you exact instructions for how to simply make your canned chicken noodle soup taste better and there are LOTS more ideas in the post.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 Cans Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 cans water
- ½ Cup prepared chicken pieces
- ½ cup prepared noodles
- ½ tsp bacon grease
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make sure that your chicken is fully cooked before adding it to your soup.
- There are lots of options for adding more meat to your soup, try lunch meat cut into small pieces, rotisserie chicken, frozen precooked chicken breast, etc.
- Try out some other seasonings in your soup! The post gives a complete list.
- If you do not have bacon grease, try butter or oil in the same amount.