How To Cook Food
This recipe is a basic recipe that will help almost any kind of food taste better.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can any type of canned vegetable this works for any unsweet vegetable
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
PRO TIP: Always taste before serving. If for any reason the flavor is off, add salt and pepper, stir, taste again. Only add small amounts and retaste with each addition.
- Any vegetable will benefit from the addition of sugar (sweet), hot sauce (heat), lemon juice (acid) and butter (fat).
- You can substitute any type of fat for the butter: oil, bacon grease, etc.
- It's acceptable to substitute any sweet for the sugar such as maple syrup, honey, raw sugar, etc. Just be aware that maple syrup and honey also lend their own flavors.
- Feel free to substitute other kinds of heat such as cayenne instead of hot sauce.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.7mg