EASY and READY in less than 30 minutes! Even if you have never EVER cooked anything in your life.
These EASY comfort food recipes will have you whipping up a delicious meal in no time at all!
WHY THESE RECIPES WORK:
- Few Ingredients
- Food Recipes With Pictures
- Delicious Food Recipes with Videos!
It can be hard to find easy food to make for dinner when you just want something good to eat!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Who Are These Recipes For?
These easy comfort food recipes are for anyone learning to cook or anyone looking for a simple delicious recipe.
Where Can I Find MORE Recipes like this?
Right here: Easy Comfort Food Recipes Collection
What Do These Easy Recipes Have In Common?
This Easy Cooking Collection of Food Recipes for Dinner have
- Simple Ingredients
- Step by Step Instructions
- Why the Recipe Works
- Videos of how to make the food
- The most frequently asked questions.
- Tips and Tricks for making the recipe even better.
Tips and Tricks for How To Cook Food
For most recipes there are simple tricks you can use to make it taste great!
These include some of the following..
- Substitute chicken broth for the water
- Add garlic or onion powder (not salt)
- Put a little heat in there! Add some cayenne or hot sauce. (just a tiny amount).
- Add some smokey flavor! (bacon, liquid smoke).
- What about a tiny bit of sweet? (sugar, honey, maple syrup).
- Fat. A dirty word? Never! Add a little oil or butter. You won’t be sorry!
PRO TIP: Nearly every dish can benefit from a little acid. Just a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar will brighten a dish up in no time!
If you enjoy this recipe for How To Cook Food, you might also enjoy…
Any of our new cooks series of recipes that includes:
Ya’ll Be Sweet, OK?
Leave me a 5 STAR 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟Comment Below and Tell Your Friends About Loaves and Dishes!
How To Cook Food
- 1 can any type of canned vegetable this works for any unsweet vegetable
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan on the stove top at medium heat. Stir frequently until heated through.
- Any vegetable will benefit from the addition of sugar (sweet), hot sauce (heat), lemon juice (acid) and butter (fat).
- You can substitute any type of fat for the butter: oil, bacon grease, etc.
- It's acceptable to substitute any sweet for the sugar such as maple syrup, honey, raw sugar, etc. Just be aware that maple syrup and honey also lend their own flavors.
- Feel free to substitute other kinds of heat such as cayenne instead of hot sauce.