Party Season is HERE! What could help you more with Party Season than an EASY Elegant recipe for Toasted Almond Raspberry Baked Brie? Hmmmm…. Maybe a YETI HOPPER 30 easy carry cooler? I’m GIVING ONE AWAY to celebrate Loaves and Dishes’ 3rd Birthday!
So, get your Toasted Almond Raspberry Baked Brie on at the seasonal parties and carry it all in your new cooler! YAY! So easy! So cool! You’ll be the hit of the party between your new recipe and your new cooler!
It’s so easy to enter to win! Simply visit Loaves and Dishes on Facebook. Extra entries for “Liking” Loaves and Dishes and sharing the post! Just look in the little Rafflecopter box below and entry is simple!
Brie is a delicious, sharp cheese. If you have never tried any, I’ll just say, “WHAT? YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED BRIE???”. Then, I’ll insist you try this recipe TODAY!
THE RECIPE FOR TOASTED ALMOND RASPBERRY BAKED BRIE
- ¼ Cup Almond slivers - toasted
- 3 Tbs Raspberry Jam
- 2 Tbs Honey (Raspberry flavored if you can find it).
- 3 Tbs Good Quality Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Brie Wheel
- ½ Cup Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- While the oven is preheating, toast the almonds in a dry frying pan on the stove top. If you have never done this, please go watch a few videos on YouTube. It is a simple thing - but the almonds will burn in the flash of an eye. You have to watch them and flip them pretty continuously.
- Also while waiting for the oven to preheat, make the sauce by combining the Jam, Honey and Balsamic Vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat on the stove top. Heat until the jam and honey melt. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Unwrap the Brie and place it on a sheet pan - wrinkled side down. Place on the middle rack in the oven. Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the Brie from the oven and place on the serving plate. Top with toasted almonds, raspberries and sauce. Serve with crackers. Garnish with mint leaves.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS RECIPE FOR Toasted Almond Raspberry Baked Brie YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY….
THE GIVE AWAY
Can you believe that Loaves and Dishes is already THREE? I can’t! Actually, Loaves and Dishes was three in September, but since we were right in the midst of several big tragedies here in the US, I didn’t think that it felt right to be celebrating while others were suffering with hurricanes and tornados and racism.
That said, if you would like to be entered to win this AWESOME cooler, just follow the directions below. I would love to have you following along on facebook!
A VERSE TO SHARE.
You and I have a lot of friends who are suffering. Some of our fellow Loaves and Dishes folks are suffering with ongoing health issues, with family problems and with loneliness. I know because some have been so kind as to share this with me.
Can we all just come together and hold these people in prayer?
We thank you for our many blessings and today we remember our friends, our neighbors and even those who are strangers to us in your light. We ask that you be with us as we meet our challenges head on. Please comfort those who are facing health issues, family problems and loneliness. Help us to remember that you are always by our side. Amen
The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.