Fluffy, yellow, hot and YUMMY! Microwave Eggs are ready in just a minute. All you need to know is How to Microwave Eggs
Why This Recipe Works
- Uses what you already have on hand.
- Doesn’t heat up the kitchen!
Here’s How It’s Done
Spray the container with non stick spray.
Crack the egg/eggs into the container and mix well to scramble. Mix in desired ingredients. Butter and milk if wanted.
Microwave for 30 seconds, remove, mix more, repeat for 20 seconds and continue to repeat until cooked through.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Can you microwave eggs?
Sure can, it’s EASY!
- Just spray your container with cooking spray,
- crack your eggs, a
- add a little butter and, if you want, milk.
- Don’t forget the salt and pepper.
- Scramble, microwave, scramble some more.
Can I Microwave eggs in a mug
To microwave eggs in a mug
- Use cooking spray
- Crack eggs into the mug and whisk well.
- Add your butter and/or the milk if desired. Salt and pepper.
- Microwave, mix, microwave till done.
- You’ll want to check out the recipe below, it has all the steps and ingredients.
Is it Safe to Microwave Eggs?
Yes, it is.
The most important thing to be watchful for is the egg exploding.
Follow these simple rules to avoid an eggsplosion!
- Mix your eggs well,
- heat for a short time in the microwave and then
- mix again and this will avoid any explosions.
You can check out MORE tips on safe microwave cooking by checking out this information from the USDA!
How to Cook Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave
To make SCRAMBLED eggs in the microwave, simply follow the recipe printed below.
Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave without Milk?
Don’t like milk in your eggs? No PROBLEM!
Just leave the eggs out and add the butter instead.
How to Microwave Egg in a Cup?
M-waving eggs in a cup is the same as in a mug or in a bowl. Just follow the recipe in the recipe card below.
How Microwave Eggs in an Avocado?
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Crack the egg into the avocado.
- Put on a microwave safe plate.
- M-wave for 30 seconds at a time and repeat until the egg is like you want. The whites will firm up first and leave the yolk runny which is absolutely the way to do it!
How To Make Scrambled Eggs With Milk in the Microwave?
Follow the recipe as written below and add 2 Tbs of milk and whisk it in! Perfection!
How to Microwave Eggs Without Exploding
The best way to avoid an explosion is to take your time cooking your egg and follow these steps:
- Mix the egg well before putting it in the m-wave.
- Cook the egg in an initial 30 second burst followed by 20 second bursts.
- Between each burst, mix the egg well to release any trapped hot air.
How to Make Microwave Eggs Taste Good!
Add a sprinkle of one of the following:
- Garlic powder
- Nutritional Yeast
- Grilled Mushrooms
If You Enjoy This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy :
Do you LOVE Eggs?
Try One of These:
YA’LL HELP ME OUT, OK?
Please leave me a comment and 5 STAR ( 🌟 🌟🌟🌟 🌟 ) review, I ALWAYS love to hear from you and your comments MAKE MY DAY! (Plus, it helps me out by letting everyone know that this is the place to find good recipes!)
How to Microwave Eggs
- Nonstick spray
- 1 Egg mixed well with fork
- 1 Tbs Butter
- 2 tbs milk (optional)
- Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spray microwave safe bowl (mug, cuwith non stick spray. Make sure to get the spray into any corners.
- Crack egg into the bowl and mix very well with a fork. Add the butter, optional milk, salt and pepper and mix well again.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, remove from microwave and mix well with the fork, repeat until egg is cooked to the hardness you prefer.
- You’ll want to use the cooking spray because microwave eggs will stick like glue to your bowl otherwise.
- If you don’t have cooking spray, smear a thin coat of butter all over the bowl you will cook in (or cup or mug).
- Want your egg in a cup or mug? No problem, just make sure to get the cooking spray into the corner where the side wall meets the bottom.
- Do you like milk in your eggs? This makes them a little more creamy. Add 2 Tbs of milk to the ingredients above.
- Want to leave the butter out? That’s fine, the butter does add some flavor.
- Be very careful removing your eggs from the microwave, some microwave safe containers will get very hot in the microwave.
Thursday 1st of August 2019
aggregate rating test